Tough conditions call for a tough boot – the Haymaker is ideal for messy, rugged outdoor terrain! This boot offers DS1 molded outsoles for grip on rugged terrain, compression molded non-pigmented gum rubber outsoles, EVA mid-soles for comfort and cold-blocking, removable molded EVA sockliners, and nylon shanks. The Haymaker Gusset allows you to customize the fit to larger calves for optimum comfort and protection with our expandable gusset and adjustable locking strap. Take advantage of extra room that also accommodates layers of clothing being tucked into the boot. This boot is 2” taller than our regular model for extra protection from the elements, brush and debris.
Features and Specs:
- 100% WATERPROOF: Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE: Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in warm & dry.
- HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT: No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds
- 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING: Promotes airflow to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- EASY-ON/EASY-OFF: 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE: Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS: Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
SUPERIOR STABILITY: Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT: Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS: Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.