Extra layers of protection providing unsurpassed warmth on the coldest days! The Arctic Storm Boot includes DS1 molded outsoles– providing outer and inner grip. It features 7 layers of protection including an EVA cold-blocking midsole. The winter boot is a 5.5 mm bootie 2.5 mm with DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection featuring 2 mm of airmesh, 2 mm of warm fleece lining equalling 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection! The boots include removable molded EVA sockliner, double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection, and a nylon shank
Features and Specs:
- 100% WATERPROOF: Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE: Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in warm & dry.
- HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT: No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds
- 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING: Promotes airflow to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- EASY-ON/EASY-OFF: 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE: Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS: Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
SUPERIOR STABILITY: Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT: Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS: Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.