This new quiver is geared directly toward the treestand hunter. The RISE comes with a loop on the hood to easily hang the quiver in the tree and is four inches shorter than the original, which makes for a more compact and maneuverable design. The RISE also comes standard with a secondary gripper. This gripper is attached to the carbon rods near the hood and allows the user to secure their arrow in two places while the tip of the arrow is covered inside the hood. This allows the broadheads to float in the hood without touching anything which ensures sharp fixed blade heads or expendables that are ready to go.
Features and Specs:
- Fits tight and is so light, you won’t even notice they’re on your bow
- Quick-Draw arrow system puts your arrow close at hand for a second shot
- Super quiet performance; ideal for close-in shots
- Acts as stabilizer for more accurate shooting
- Holds arrows tight, eliminating lost or dropped arrows